Monday, November 9, 2015

A Somewhat Meta Post

"Creative Blog Title Here!" blogger offered me, as I logged in to the wrong account again - the one I don't have any blogs on.

I remember slowly the desolation of my teenage years in which I desperately wanted to write something online that was significant. That would get readers. That would mean something to someone.

I couldn't think of anything.

"Creative Blog Title Here!" it said. Like it is just that easy.

I happened to see that just as I had finished writing this on my facebook posting an updated picture of my novel progress.






Creativity is anything but cheap. Everyone will not have the strength to do it.

If you want something, go for it. But don't imagine it will be easy. Or that progress will be clearcut. Or that hitting word goal for the day will mean satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment