Monday, March 7, 2011

I like writing sometimes...

So I have taken my friend Samii's advice (Cassandriva) and started the 750 word thing at this wonderful location. Its really fun... but since I'm doing draft II right now I haven't been writing my novel, I've been doing sketches of my charries pasts. Kittie got one and now September and March. Its a really interesting way to find things out about them and once you get into it you'll be surprised to see how fast it goes. The thing I find really fun about it though is seeing what it comes up with for your stats XD Because sometimes it's completely and totally OFF... <.<

Anyway, that's that, just wanted to spread the word there =) And point out that the stories page is up. o_o

The names of the fonts make me laugh...

1 comment:

  1. What is the name of the artist handwriting font? :P

    ReplyDelete